Columbus Travel Media Book Shop: World Travel Atlas, World Travel Guide, and many more
Welcome to Columbus Travel Guides
Columbus Travel atlases and guides have been used in schools and colleges for many years and are the preferred choice for education and travel professionals alike.
Originally designed for the stringent requirements of the travel industry, the breadth and scope of our books have ensured that they are firmly established as an invaluable resource for students studying travel and tourism at any level. They are also recommended by the exam boards.
See our range of titles below
- £39.00Stock UK: in-stockStock USA : in-stockStock South Africa : in-stockStock Rest of the world : in-stockWorld Travel Atlas 11th Edition – New Edition!
Now in its eleventh edition and available worldwide, the World Travel Atlas is designed for those who want to learn more about our world, as well as those in the travel trade who require the ultimate training publication. It is an invaluable reference tool for anyone looking for clear, accurate and topical global information.
- £25.00Stock UK: in-stockStock USA : out-stockStock South Africa : out-stockStock Rest of the world : out-stockTourist Attractions and Events of the World 3rd Edition *REPRINT*
This reprint of the third edition of Columbus Tourist Attractions and Events of the World is the only reference tool of its kind covering over 500 of the world’s most important tourist attractions plus detailed information on over 200 major annual events from around the world. Each entry includes a detailed description and is accompanied by practical travel information and contact details.
- £29.50Stock UK: out-stockStock USA : out-stockStock South Africa : in-stockStock Rest of the world : out-stockWorld Travel Atlas 10th Edition
Current statistics tell us that as many as 54% of British children cannot point to Canada on a map.
In the modern society we live in can we really be sure that when our children watch the news and hear of events unfolding in far off countries that they really know where the country or province in question is? Today, we are more integrated and multi cultural then ever before, so it is even more important that we help our children learn and understand more about the world around them.
- 59.50Stock UK: out-stockStock USA : out-stockStock South Africa : out-stockStock Rest of the world : out-stockSold outWorld Travel Guide 25th Edition
Travel and tourism is no longer the domain of the rich and the privileged. Cheap airfares and the internet revolution mean that more people then ever are travelling to far flung destinations throwing off the traditional British image of package holidays and sun seeking and opting for more cultural and historical trips.
- £29.99Stock UK: out-stockStock USA : limited-stockStock South Africa : out-stockStock Rest of the world : out-stockWorld Travel Guide 24th Edition
World Travel Guide is the single most comprehensive destination guide to the travellers' world today.
- £16.50Stock UK: out-stockStock USA : limited-stockStock South Africa : out-stockStock Rest of the world : out-stockWorld Travel Dictionary 3rd Edition
What does VTOL stands for? What effect could the Labrador Current have on the northeast coast of Canada? What's the difference between black-water and white-water rafting?
If you're a nervous flyer about to go to a destination requiring a Vertical Take Off and Landing; a tourist off to Labrador to admire the view in July or a water sports enthusiast who's scared of the dark on a black-water rafting trip, then you might need a copy of the World Travel Dictionary!
- £26.50Stock UK: out-stockStock USA : out-stockStock South Africa : limited-stockStock Rest of the world : out-stockTourist Attractions and Events of the World incorporating The World Travel Dictionary
Tourist Attractions and Events of the World incorporating The World Travel Dictionary is an essential guide for anyone who wants to do more with their time away.
- £36.95Stock UK: in-stockStock USA : out-stockStock South Africa : limited-stockStock Rest of the world : in-stockWorld Travel Wall Map
For people who are serious about their geography we present the World Travel Map, the largest specialist travel wall map available.
- £22.50Stock UK: in-stockStock USA : out-stockStock South Africa : limited-stockStock Rest of the world : in-stockEU Wall Map
How do the 25 nations of assorted sizes meld their very different economies to the benefit of all and the disadvantage of none?
In a recent survey it was found that a worrying amount of us had no idea how many countries are in the European Union and hardly anyone was able to name all of them that are. If we are not able to how can we expect our children to know?
- £49.50Stock UK: in-stockStock USA : out-stockStock South Africa : out-stockStock Rest of the world : in-stockLearning Maps
This set of six maps is an excellent teaching and learning resource and would make a perfect addition to any classroom, bedroom, study or office.
Offering something a bit different, this map pack includes 3 large, A1 sized, double-laminated wall maps comprising of World, Europe and the United Kingdom with key indicators for identifying continents, countries, cities and tourist areas plus 3 separate colour co-ordinated answer maps to accompany them.
With a wipe clean surface the 3 large wall maps are perfect for use with dry-wipe markers.
- £12.99Stock UK: out-stockStock USA : out-stockStock South Africa : in-stockStock Rest of the world : out-stockWorld Travel Atlas 9th Edition
This travel atlas provides extraordinary detail on the regions and resorts that really matter. Running in continent order, specialist maps appear in a logical sequence next to their corresponding world plates.
With over 400 specialist maps and 200 charts, the World Travel Atlas is an invaluable source of reference for anyone needing clear, accurate and topical global information.